- All visitors must report to the office and register before heading through the park.
- One car per site unless arrangements made with management.
- Park Speed limit is 10km.
- WATER RESTRICTIONS – Washing/Hosing of any vehicle with mains water is NOTpermitted at anytime.
- Residents and patrons are responsible for making sure their visitors comply with park rules.
- When showering, consider others. Leave facilities clean and tidy. Please report any unhygienic acts to management for immediate attention.
- Children under 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children must wear bike helmets at ALL times when riding. All bikes & scooters are to be used during daylight hours only.
- Strictly NO SMOKING in cabins and amenities area.
- Please use clothes lines provided. NO temporary lines allowed.
- Long term residents must give a minimum of one weeks notice to vacate. Sites and accommodation must be left clean and undamaged.
- Noise must not be a nuisance to adjacent sites. All noise must cease by 10pm. Drunkenness, offensive behaviour, swearing or loud parties will not be tolerated.
- The lights will go out in the camp kitchen and BBQ areas at 10.00pm.
- Garbage to be wrapped before placed in bins provided.
- Surplus gear to be stored out of sight and must not be under caravans or outside tent.
- Sullage must not be allowed to run onto the ground.
- Only one pet per site allowed (dog shows excluded). If you have a pet on the property please see our pet policy below.
We have a quiet, clean & comfortable park, your help in keeping it this way would be greatly appreciated.
Your Hosts Ian and Grace
- Dogs are to be kept on their leads at all times.
- No barking allowed.
- Not to be left alone in the Park.
- Not to be taken in the Bar-b-q, Pool or Play Ground areas.
- Owner to be responsible for pets’ little messes.
- Dogs are not allowed in amenities building.
*If these pet rules are not adhered to, you may be asked to leave the park without refund*